Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Misogyny: It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore

Karen DeCoster notes on the LewRockwell.com blog
So I get out of the car and it's about 10 degrees, and there's one guy standing outside handing out Ron Paul literature. There was an old woman walking in front of me, and a barely-voting-age gal coming in behind me. So I shake his hand and say, "Go Ron Paul." The (cranky) old woman says, "Who the heck is Ron Paul. I'm voting for Hillary. We need a woman to finally tell the men what to do."
Yes...that is what it’s all about: getting a woman in charge in order to put down "the men". Of course, if a man were to say a similar comment, only in reverse, he’d be (rightfully) called a sexist chauvinist pig.

Apparently, hate is an acceptable character trait if you are not a (white) male.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home