Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And Speaking of Immigrants....

As I've mentioned before, I love listening to podcasts. Its so much more intellectually stimulating than "talk radio", which is driven by lowest common denominator attempts to get ratings.

I just got done listening to a podcast produced a couple months back by the Cato Institute, called Immigrants: Your Country Needs Them

I think the main speaker summed it up perfectly when he dubbed illegal immigration as "a phantom menace".

Take a listen. Its about an hour and a half long. But its an enjoyable discussion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Any chance I can download that? I have the, how you say, slow connection (and an old beater computer).

10:17 PM  
Blogger Libertarian Jason said...

Yeah... You can download it. If you have dial-up, I would suggest doing it before you go to bed, since it's a rather large file to download. If you have highspeed, it'd only take a few moments.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home