Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tagged!

Taking a break from our normal posting on more serious matters, I was tagged by Matthew over at Freedom IS Free (now renamed "This Blog Is A Pipe Bomb") to engage in a little "get-to-know-you" fun.

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Paperboy
2. Account Manager
3. Estimator
4. Economics Professor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Groundhog Day (ha!)
2. Enemy at the Gates
3. O Brother! Where Art Thou
4. Any Austin Powers

Four places I've lived:
1. Dunkirk, NY
2. Rochester, NY
3. Washington DC metro area
4. Dayton, OH

Four TV shows I love:
1. All things Star Trek
2. Boston Legal
3. House
4. South Park

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen:
1. 24
2. Lost
3. Survivor
4. The Sopranos

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Florida
2. San Francisco
3. Nova Scotia
4. Virginia

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Taco Bell
2. New England Clam Chowder
3. Klondike Bars
4. A good mushroom and swiss burger.

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Lew Rockwell.com
2. Rational Review News Digest
3. Mises Institute
4. Epinions.com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Amongst good friends
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. The Canadian Rockies
4. Kansas City, MO

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Evan (at The Future Uncertain)
2. James (at Right On!)
3. Gene Callahan
4. Speedothebrief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home