Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cop Wants Booze, Dishes Out A Beating to Get It

Yeah.. Here we have another He-Man Cop beating a woman, this time for having the temerity to refuse to serve him a beer.

I tell you, when I go out to the bars, some of the most outrageous drunks are cops. They know they can get all liquored up and then have a free pass if they get pulled over on the way home, since no cop is going to bust a fellow cop.

This guy apparently thinks the leeway he gets from being a lawman extends to stomping on a chick less than half his size.

Nice, huh? And this is a guy we trust to wear a badge and carry a gun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yearning,

Liked what I read on here. Please check out my website at www.thecampaignjunkie.com. I am looking for residual links, so if you like what you read shoot me an email.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Libertarian Jason said...

Thanks! I'll check it out.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home