Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lakewood, Ohio Libertarian Candidate to Address Public, Get Media Exposure

From my inbox:

To All Liberty Minded People,

Just to let you know what is happening with my campaign for Lakewood City Council, today I did an interview with The Sun News with my opponent Kevin Butler. It should be appearing in the newspaper in the coming weeks. I will also be on thier online voter guide, once my information has been submitted.

On Friday October 19th I will be at the Lakewood Camber of Commerce October Election Luncheon. It runs from 11:30am to no later than 1:15pm. If anyone would like to attend please email me. The lunch is $20 and I will need to put you on the reservation by Monday the 15th.

On Thursday October 25th beginning at 7:00pm I will be appearing at the Lakewood City Hall auditorium for a Candidates Night. It is open to the public and questions will be taken from the audience.

-Paul Conroy

Additional information on Conroy's campaign can be found at: http://www.conroy4council.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home