Sunday, May 20, 2007

Coming Soon: A Relaunch of Yearning to Breathe Free

Friends...

I know I have been really inactive these past few months, and there have been a lot of things to comment on....the war, Virginia Tech shootings, Ron Paul's candidacy for President, smoking bans, the war, and so on.... but my personal life has been really crazy...changes at work, romantic life on a roller coaster, and other drama.... I haven't had much time to collect my thoughts, let alone compose some blog entries.

So... My intention is to get back to blogging on a more regular basis soon. I will be "relaunching" Yearning to Breathe Free soon, hopefully in the next week or so.

I hope you will continue to stop by and check it out. Thanks again for your patience.

-LJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still watching and reading...looking forward to your return to more blogging.

:-)

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home